Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sometimes its ME


Sometimes I over react and expect too much out of my near and dear ones. But they wont say it even because they know it could worsen the situation. I end up hurting myself when expectations are not met. I try not to be one of those who push themselves over others to get things done in their way. But somehow, sometimes I end up being the one. That makes the other more uncomfortable than myself. What to say, what to do everything seems to be illogical at that moment. I am important for them, I do realize that. But sometimes I want it to be proved every now and then. Now thats a 'situation'. That's the problem that I, myself would have to deal with. 'I' would have to come out of it, get over it.
I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, I get curious. That's only because I care.

Remedy - Stop thinking. Stop expecting. Live along with what is right there. Dont try to mould things your way. Learn it like a lesson. Life would be more easy that way. :)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm!! nice one... but this remedies of yours (stop expctn & stop thinkn) is practically next to imposible. when you care for someone , expectations arise!! but when you really understand someone, you'll understand the reason for why that person behaved in such a way that your expectations were let down!! & when you understand the reason... problem is automatically solved!! :)
    Be patient & be calm!! this is the real remedy... then life would be more easy -> this easy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not next to impossible but difficult to achieve..!!!
    through continuous negligence one can do so...keeping urselves involved in other things wid no tym for such thots can lead u to such a state..!!
    n yea...being patient is in my attitude.. :)

    ReplyDelete