Friday, February 25, 2011


One day while resting near the college canteen, I clicked this pic from my Nokia 5130c. It didn't seem to be anything special in the pic at that moment but the scene caught my attention. Later I found that its been a nice click howsoever. The pic is so refreshing in itself and so very motivational. The kind of cloud patterns hovering over the admin block signify the freedom of those clouds and it motivates me to aim as high as clouds always. The setting sun's rays also add to the scenic beauty of the image. The clouds keep wandering in the sky while we stay down here always looking upon them. Now this is one of my favourite clicks which i just clicked while lying there on the ground aimlessly. But the pic depicts to aim as high as clouds and have a reach to them as close as possible, and achieve success in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment